AlexMasonProductionsAlexMasonProductions

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

-:: Castaway ::- -:: Castaway ::-

Wow.

So good, just wow. This is why I come to newgrounds, to find music that few people in the world have ever heard. I'm always amazed at how good newgrounds composers are.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks man.

I used to look at the old age of NG, it was much more balanced and better than now. There were tons of geniuses back then, in almost every genre.

Bah! I should stop thinking of the past and move on. I should enjoy what I have now...

Thank you a lot bro. Very glad that you like this song.

Obsideo Obsideo

Well...

Hearing this again makes me remember who I am. It's been a while, but I believe I'm finally back.

Wake Up to the Country {OP} Wake Up to the Country {OP}

Thanks!

In my late night hunt of a cool melody to play tomorrow for a desert banquet, I have found it, this song. We only have two guitars and a drummer, but we'll have fun with it.

I might film it, so if I do I'll show it to yah.

Orangepot responds:

Wow... Awesome! If you do film it, I really look forward to seeing it!

Glad you like the song! :D

Trance Turnabout Trance Turnabout

Fantastic

This song is great! The Piano the Techno everything! It is truly a statement of the creative genius that NemesisTheory.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you! =]

-+[Innocence]+- -+[Innocence]+-

I hope this is not your final submission!

I think this song is a very nice soulful song. It's nice to hear softer songs on newgrounds that accually have vocals. I recently started listening to music on newgrounds by such artists as MaestroRage, NemesisTheory, yourself, and others, and hope to hear more. Anyways good job and whether you decide to keep posting or not I wish you luck with whatever you choose.

LadyArsenic responds:

Thank you very much. But my time here as a Newgrounds poster is over. You may hear my voice acting or work here and there in animations just to help out, but I don't want to be tied to this place anymore. =/ I know for a fact that I don't belong here. I've known for a long time and just kind of ignored it. Thank you for listening though!

With love,